About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I'm an arts management worker/ artist/ designer. I work at Accessible Arts in administration and bookkeeping, but also work on various freelance activities from photography to graphic design. I'm Associate Partner at the ARI, the Big Fag Press, board member of Runway Australian Experimental Art and occasionally work at Bailey and Yang Consultants. My creative work has often been driven by social issues and commentary. This blog started as a way of documenting research for my honours year at uni, which I have continued, in order to gather inspiration for future artistic practice.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Big Fag Press Artist Residency Programme 2013

* Flier design mine

Supported by Artspace and Australia Council for the Arts, the Big Fag Press got to host an Emerging Artists' Residency for 3 weeks in January with two artists, Laura Hindmarsh and Pat Grant.

Both artists were looking at introspective notions of art work, and it was great to be able to do test printing on the Press and spend time mentoring the artists and helping them create works that really took into account the unique functioning of our machine.

Here are some images from the residency and launch.







 



 *All photos are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment