About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I'm an arts management worker/ artist/ designer. I work at Accessible Arts in administration and bookkeeping, but also work on various freelance activities from photography to graphic design. I'm Associate Partner at the ARI, the Big Fag Press, board member of Runway Australian Experimental Art and occasionally work at Bailey and Yang Consultants. My creative work has often been driven by social issues and commentary. This blog started as a way of documenting research for my honours year at uni, which I have continued, in order to gather inspiration for future artistic practice.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Word of Words

Words associated with my project:

Polemic - Contentious - Controversial - Remonstrance
Dogmatic - Political - Opinionated
Critical - Satirical
Protest - Debate - Confrontation - Defiant
Assertive - Guerilla - Unconventional - Radical
Ideological - Idealistic - Quixotic
Revolutionary - Ground-Breaking
Dangerous - Unafraid
Rebellious - Daring - Challenging - Provoking
'Rebel-with-a-Cause'
Provoke - Evoke - Rally
Stimulate - Activate
Stimulate - Inspire - Motivate - Instigate
Prompt - Propel - Elicit


Rebellious 
Confrontational
Revolutionary 
Guerilla
Instigative



*All images embedded from original URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment